Friday, February 29, 2008

Today is a lazy day at home with the kiddo's. I can hear one of them singing and talking in her bed (Emery-18months). This will be a brief post! Soon the singing will turn to screaming. I was just reading a blog of a girl I don't know. These blogs are neat but I have to constantly remind myself that my life is not all about my life. I am a very selfish person by nature. I don't want to be that way and when I fight my selfish nature I am blessed. I hope that I can get through this stage in parenting and life and come out ready to use my time in serving the Lord and serving others. I think my kids need me so much right now that all my service energy is used up so when I have free time, it's Me, Me, Me, what can I do for me. I pray that God will work on me in this area. Who ever you are reading this blog, just know that what ever you are going through, even if it's just the mundane life, God is using it to build you up and make you more like him. I have to remind myself of this everyday, about 100 times. Hope you are having a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Nice, honest, heartfelt post. You are a wonderful mother, wife, and friend. :)